Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Misty Morning and Love is in the Air

Hello everyone,

One morning when I wake up and I look out through my window this is what I saw . . .


. . . a lovely misty morning.  So you know what happen next, I took my camera and ran outside to capture that beautiful sight. 


Can you see the little bird on the roof ?
( Click photos to enlarge )

The bird moved to a different spot. 
 Can you see it now?


Another little bird is playing hide and seek.
  Did you find it?





The mist is almost gone in this photo.



The Tree Swallows welcoming the dawn.


My hubby made six of this bird houses, and only one was taken by this Tree Swallows family.  First time we have this kind of swallows around our yard.  We always have  Barn Swallows.  This season we have three family of Barn Swallows,  and they can be annoying sometimes, because they like to fly very low trying to peck at you.  I don't like that at all.


Love is in the air!






The Tree Swallows have babies now, and there's always a parent in the bird house.



Lovable!

Have a delightful day!

XO
I am joining . . .

10 comments:

  1. Dearest Wendy,

    Your tree swallow family is cute, a very nice bird. Guess the pecking at you and low flight is just to protect their babies and they mean no harm. They just intimidate you!
    Enjoy your beautiful home and garden with the lovely additions.
    Love,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful post.

    This just brings a big smile to my face, just wonderful, Wendy.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy- What a beautiful post. Those misty pictures are just enchanting. Love all the birds in love....xo Diana ps...Your place is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your morning photos are so ethereal, Wendy! Beautiful job capturing the beauty! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi wendy!
    I love your post and the pictures of the birds and birdhouse. They came out beautifully.
    ~Clara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little cottage with the pink door is absolutely delightful. Wonderful images. Thanks for sharing, liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wendy,

    So nice to meet you! Thank you for becoming my newest follower. I am following you back! Your blog is lovely. I love that little cottage!! Looking forward to getting to know you.

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Wendy,
    Oh I love the tree swallows, they are one of my favorite birds, lucky you to have them nesting! You lace gazebo is amazing.. sooo romantic!
    Hugs,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...