Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Herbs

Hello everyone,

How is your spring like?  Our spring it's been very dry, and it's feeling more like summer.  Not so good, because the grass has started to get dry to soon.  Singing another song, today I started harvesting our herbs.  Here are photos of all that fun work.




Mint & Oregano





Oregano


Gwendolyn helping with the chore.


In the back you can see where my
husband hung the pots and pans that
we are going to use outdoors.


I started hanging Mint & Oregano,
we still have more herbs to hang,
Rosemary, Lemon Balm, Catnip and
Lavender . . . my favorite!

Ah . . . smell so good!





There is nothing like a good homegrown
Mint tea!


Enjoy your refreshing tea!

Hugs,

I'm joining . . .


5 comments:

  1. I would say that is much more like pleasure than a chore. Love your fresh looking herb pics.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, always a pleasure to visit you, because the photos are so beautiful! have as complete a home garden! is an advantage that the reach of your hands you have your herbs for your kitchen! and of course your precious treasures always in sight! greetings. Rose Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures look so wonderful and your herbs so fresh, it is a lovely time spirnf or summer,

    Regards Janny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy! :)
    Thank you for your sweet comment on where I put my sweet painting...it sure does make me smile. :)
    I love all your herbs! I just finished planting my garden and have included some herbs as well. I have cilantro, basil, rosemary, parsley and of course some lavender. :) I have lots of veggies planted too...wouldn't be summer without a garden! :)
    Hope you have a wonderful day! We're having amazing weather this week in KY and I'm enjoying every minute of it out in my yard!
    Missy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello beautiful Wendy, I came to see your post today. it's so pretty here, I will be back soon. I promise. Smiles to you, Susie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...