Thursday, May 24, 2012

Around The House

Hello my darlings,

Today the weather was gorgeous.  The sun was shinning beautifully, and the sky was as blue as can be.  So I took my little camera, and I went around the house taking pictures.  

Look at all those colors! It's just one Hydrangea plant.
Amazing!

Balloon flower

Beautiful vibrant colors

Rose Haven

I love our Knockout Roses . . . it blooms all the
way 'til Autumn.

Gardenside Rose Cottage

Apple trees at the left side and Cherry tree at the right side.

The small trees at the left corner are Peach trees.



Cherry tree at the right side.

The first two trees at the right side are Pear trees.

We are so happy because everything is growing
so beautifully.




Our pretty green colors are back after four days of rain.




This season we added three more flower beds,
and this lovely bleeding heart plant is part of
the new addition.  So tender!


Are you ready for some Summer FUN?

We sure are!
My dear husband installed a water fountain to the pool,
and it sound and looks great.


May your day be bright and cheerful!
Hugs,

I'm joining . . .


Courtney for Feathered Nest Friday


9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful yard you have! I would want to be out there all the time, although your home is absolutly beautiful too! Can't wait to see more pictures!
    Have a great holiday weekend.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Wendy,

    Your home and garden is looking its best I guess. Wow, how green the grass looks. Ours is half dead from drought... We try to keep the trees, shrubs and plants alive; that's it.
    Hydrangeas are so beautiful and they show different faces and colors.
    With a few more days of medication I soon will be back to normal I hope. The pain and inflammation is gone, now just the side affects of the medication.
    Love to you and enjoy a blessed Pentecost weekend and Memorial Day!
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy- Your gardens and lawn and everything is looking beautiful. I can see you have put a lot of hard work into it. I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful home and garden! I love your little cottage. That first photo is gorgeous! Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers. Thanks for sharing!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Wendy! What a great place to spend the summer months!!!! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your garden cottage. It sounds like you will be having a fun weekend. It is coming up to winter in our part of the world and not as exciting. Your flowers look lovely.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy, everything is so lush and green! Just beautiful! I adore your little cottage, it's just perfect!
    I'm glad you like my window seat...I can't wait till it's all done, but I think it'll be really cute!
    Hugs
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures of flowers you share with us. Hydrangeas have such a wonderful color and shape. I love your little Garden Side Cottage. How sweet it is that it has a pink door. I wish you a wonderful week! Zinnia

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for sharing your garden. visiting from Jennifers garden party.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...