Sunday, December 23, 2012

Feliz Navidad! ~ Home Tour 3

A very Merry Christmas and best wishes for a Happy and Prosperous New Year from our Home to Yours!


Welcome Home Sweet Friends!

Today's virtual tour is going to be our dining room.  So please come right in.  Our precious Duchess it's waiting to greet you!


We love our furry babies a lot!  They are such a good therapy.


Those doors at the left side were built by my dear husband.  I really love those door and its purpose, but that subject is for another post. ;)

This is our entry . . . so come right up to the dining room.




Enjoy the tour!

This year I added some wine color to the dining room for a change.


Come and share a pot of tea, my home is warm and my friendship's free.
~Emilie Barnes




I bought this center piece at Marshalls and the candles came from Dollar Tree, I just added a few touches to it. ;)



New stocking to match with the new color.


Love this St. Nick and the doll below! 

Isabela is sitting at one corner of the dining room for now, but she usually sits in the living room.




Our new Angel
(From Hobby Lobby)


Before

After






I hope you enjoyed our virtual tour!


May God's peace be upon you . . .  and may you leave protected by His Holy Angels.

Have a saved and blessed holiday!

Feliz Navidad!  ~ Merry Christmas!

With lots of love,
I'm joining . . .


Cindy for Show and Tell




10 comments:

  1. Everything is so beautiful!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is beautiful and I like the decorative touches, the angels, Santas and of course, your cats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is just lovely...pink is my favorite! Have a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year! Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness- Your home looks just beautiful. The angels are sooo pretty. And I especially love your fur decorations! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Wendy,

    Merry Christmas for you and your family -

    all the best for the new year - stay healthy -

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas pictures!!! xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Duchess was an amazing Tour Guide of your Beautiful Home at Christmas and so Cute!

    Merry Christmas from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian... and our Desert Fur Babies Yul and the Bohemian Cat Boys Rusty & Morris.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Te deseo unas bellas fiestas en compañía de tu adorable familia, que el Señor te cubra de bendiciones,que el año nuevo te traiga más ideas de decoración, que logres realizar tus sueños,sigue compartiendo tus brillantes ideas con todas nosotras, recibe mi cariñoy admiración.Besos.Olga.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish you lots of blessings, love and health.I want you to make true all your aspirations with faith and hope. Good luck! Hugs. Olga

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wendy,
    What a beautiful tablescape with thos elovely dishes!!
    I aodre the tocuhes of wine through out the room. I love deep rich color and this room is a perfect example of how rich deep rich color makes everything look!!
    I really enjoyed my Tour!!
    Thanks so much for sharing your stunning home with us...even if I am a bit late...

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...