Friday, December 21, 2012

A Victorian Christmas Tea ~ Home Tour 2



Hello dear ones,

Merry Christmas and Welcome Back!

Our virtual tour today is going to take place in our living room, where we can sit and relax for a moment, and put all cares away at least for a bit.  Oh! I almost forget to tell you that Sir Rupert is also joining the respite.  So make yourself at home and be jolly!

(Click photos to enlarge)


"Teapot is on, the cups are waiting, favorite chairs anticipating, no matter what I have to do, my friend there's always time for you".
Author Unknown


A Victorian Christmas Tea for you !

Victorian America ~ a time when life was uncomplicated, faith was sincere . . . and love was a gift to be cherished forever.
~Tyndale




I hope you are enjoying your respite with a cup of tea!

I'm reading this four novels,  A Victorian Christmas Tea, and it's so great . . . heartwarming, faith filled collection of original love stories.

I paid a dollar for this lovely angel.  All year long I go to thrift stores and yard sales looking for those rosy colors that are becoming so hard to find lately, plus I like bargains.  ;)




I'm so glad you are here!   Let's take a closer look at the decorations on top of the mantel.

This Olde Saint Nicholas it's been we us for a long time.


These little three bears are a new found for .50 cents.





Our brand new St. Nick



Sir Rupert love to rest and play under the Christmas tree.






I felt in love when I saw those beautiful figurines,  so they came home with me from CTS.


I decorated these small fan like 14 years ago.







O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!

Here is a peek of what is coming next . . . Can you guess? 
  See you soon!

Thank you for coming over and for all your sweet comments!

Sending blessings from above on your way!

With love,

I'm joining . . .

Kathleen for Holiday Home Tour


Cindy for Show and Tell

7 comments:

  1. Dearest Wendy,
    Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones. Your Rupert cat-man is spoiled rotten...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is so pretty! You did a great job, and I enjoy the quotes you post with your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely!

    You have such a beautiful home so nicely decorated for Christmas, and have prepared such a wonderful virtual tea to share with us.......your china is gorgeous.

    Thank you so much.

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rupert looks like he is really enjoying his Christmas holiday! You have a lovely home and I enjoyed your virtual tea party! Merry Christmas...hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wendy, your Christmas tree is gorgeous! And so is that chair in that last photo! Happy Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home looks fabulous for the holidays! Love your victorian christmas tea! Everything looks beautiful. Wishing you all the best in the New Year.
    hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy,
    What a stunning looking room! And it is decorated beautifully!!
    Love the fireplace and the tree against the background of those beautiful curtains!!
    I am so glad that I finally got some time to stop by to see what I missed!!
    Oh... and that tea set is to die for!!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...