Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas at Rose Haven ~ Home Tour 1


Hello dear ones,

Welcome to Christmas at Rose Haven!

This is my very first holiday season that I decorated with lights our little island in front of our house.  Come along and enjoy the virtual tour!

(Click photos to enlarge)
Here you can see our weeping willow.  I use icicles lights and I really love the way it looks.

This is our little island.  I think it turn out so pretty!


 Excuse my blurry photos!
This photo was taken from our house looking down to the street.









Front Porch


I bought this beautiful bird house last week at Christmas Tree Shops.

Cuppa tea, anyone?
The teapot and the plate came from CTS.  The teacups and the small Santa came from a local thrift store.
Don't you just love a bargain?

 And this big Santa also came from CTS, but it has been with us for many years.  I just replaced the lights this year.


A peek to our family room.  Gwendolyn, our daughter, made the popcorn garland and the Christmas tree so colorful is my son's favorite.



Love this pair of skates from CTS



Duchess and Sir Rupert's stockings





And here is a peek to our living room, where our next virtual tour is going to be.  I hope you enjoyed your visit!

May His shining light guide your path today and always!

Blessings,
 
I'm joining . . .

Cindy for Show and Tell

Kathleen for Holiday Home Tour

6 comments:

  1. Darling decor.Merry Christmas and God bless you and yours this Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful display of lights,Wendy, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy- Your island looks just beautiful. I think it is wonderful the way you have outlined it and lit everything up...what fun it must be to pull up to the front of your house. Blessings- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy, Im a new reader to your blog and I am inlove with your home, your decorations and your style.. Everything is so beautiful!.. I plan to be stopping by regularly.. You have an excellent eye for style..
    Robyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Wendy, I am a new reader to your blog and I have to say I am inlove with your decorations, your home and your style!..I plan to stop by regularly and am looking forward to reading back in the archives :)
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy,
    Love the front of your home all decked out for Christmas!!
    Your front door particularly caught my eye!!
    I love CTS, don't you? I was there on Sat. and had a Field Day. Will be posting about it in a few days....
    Everything looks so lovely!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...