Saturday, June 18, 2011

To the One we Love...


                                Happy Father's Day!




Fathers' Day Picnic at the Bay


Heavenly Father, we give you thanks
for daily provision, Your mercy and care.





Happy Father's Day!
My Love




Happy Father's Day!
Dad



In Loving Memory of My
Beloved Father



Juan Gonzalez Muniz
June 26, 1937 - May 21, 2011

In the fullness of time
a life's journey ends,
But Love once shared
Continues to live.
And beyond this day...
that Love prevails.

My Precious Mom & My Handsome Dad

Fond Memories

My Family


~ Christmas 2001 ~
Gwendolyn, Wesley, Me and My Beloved Father

Papa with granddaughters, Gwendolyn & Selena
Papa helping his grandson Wesley to build a toy car


Treasure Memories



Papa with his granddaughter Gamaly and my precious Mother



Papa holding his grandson Johnny and next to him are his
precious granddaughters, Selena & Lady Di

Mementos




We miss you Papa,  very much!

My Dad's favorite Bible verse was:
Psalm 23
The Lord is my shepherd;
I have everything I need.
He lets me rest in fields of green grass
and leads me to quiet pools of fresh water.
He gives me new strength.
He guides me in the right paths,
as he has promised.
Even if I go through the deepest darkness,
I will not be afraid, Lord,
for you are with me.
Your shepherd's rod and staff protect me.
You prepare a banquet for me,
where all my enemies can see me;
you welcome me as an honored guest
and fill my cup to the brim.
I know that your goodness and love will be
with me all my life;
and your house will be my home as long as
I live.
Amen

Wishing to all the Fathers a Happy
and Blessed Father's Day!

With Lots of Love,

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Wendy,

    My goodness, you just lost your Papa a couple of weeks ago... So sorry to find out about that. What a tragedy. He was not that old yet. But one never knows what is around the bend in life.
    Wishing you and your loved ones the strength to continue. Time will heal the raw wounds of grieve... It is good to have fond memories that stay forever with us!

    Lots of love,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sympathies for the recent loss of your father. This post is a sweet tribute to him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my mom in Sept 2010 and my dad in March of last year. I think we have much in common. I spent Mother's Day last year at the beach with my chidren so I could deal with it and Father's Day with them again. Yes, the circle of life is beautiful and I now have a GRANDchild. Thanks for sharing.
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...