Sunday, October 2, 2011

Autumn...Cool and Crisp

Hello darlings,

The cool crisp days of fall are here, and with that
comes along the warm colors of the season.   From
green to gold, red, orange and brown, beauty is all
around.

Our mantel is now decorated for the cozy season...
Autumn.  Enjoy the photos and enjoy the season!

We Give Thanks for all our Blessings!





I bought this plate, the flower and the little squirrel at Hobby Lobby,
I love that store, and I think you will love it too.

Here's a close-up of the cute little squirrel.





Enjoy the Cool season!


Blessings!

This is a painting of Sandwich Village,
Cape Cod.  We bought it as a memory sake
before we moved out from the beautiful Cape.
You can see more lovely paintings of
 artist Kathryn Kleekamp here .

Wishing you a wonderful time
in this colorful season!

With lots of love,

I'm joining



Thank you for hosting!

6 comments:

  1. Dearest Wendy,

    From the above photos I love the painting by Kathryn Kleekamp the most! Quite an artist and she's a beautiful woman too.
    Very smart thing for buying such a piece of art before moving away. Great memory from an area where you enjoyed to live.
    Have a great week ahead and love to you,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Autumn mantel, and your appreciation of all God's blessings is apparent here. Thank-you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that your mantel is one of the prettiest I have seen. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!!! I love the squirrel and the Pilgrims! Your mantel is very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your house looks really cute with all this decorations! I like the new plate too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Wendy,
    thanks for your visit -
    I love your autumn decorations -
    you have very nice kids -
    best wishes - Ruth

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...