Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Tea

Hello dear ones,

It's Tea Time!  Come and share a cup of tea with us!  


Spring has returned and with it comes lot of delightful things, like sweet little chicks, cute bunnies, singing birds, and the best of all . . . flowers.

Our first blooming of the season.

Here is another precious bird carved by my dear husband, an American Goldfinch.  My husband also carved his stand from a 2x4 piece of wood and tupelo wood.


Today we are serving an herbal tea and for the sweets we have chocolate almond treasures with chocolate drizzle and pecan queen baklava. 



The chicks came from CTS.

The pecan from the Pecan Queen is missing!
I think one of the little chicks ate it. ;)


Every Bunny Welcome!


The lovely bunny came from HomeGoods and the tricycle, nest and flowers from CTS.
Got to love that store!


May your Spring be a blossoming one . . .


May your nest be full of His Glory . . .


Sweet spring is your time 
is my time
is our time for springtime.
~ E.E. Cummings


and May His beauty shine upon you!


Take some time to smell the flowers this blossoming season!

With love,


I'm joining . . .

Sandi for Springtime Tea

Cindy for Show and Tell










12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful post, Wendy. Those bunnies and your decorations are ALL just beautiful. Your husband is amazing with his carving abilities! Amazing! I hope you have a wonderful week-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't just wait for spring anymore:) but with these decorations it would be much easier
    Blog about life and travelling
    Blog about cooking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful photos of your lovely springtime tea, that bird your husband carved is fantastic!
    Thanks for visiting and leaving your lovely comments. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wendy, love your post today. Your husband is so talented to carve such beautiful birds and your kitty is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear Wendy,
    What a darling post! Love your Easter tree and the nest of eggs. Your china is pretty too and so dainty. My favourite is the Gold Finch your husband carved. It is adorable! He is very talented. The Gold Finch is my favourite birdie. We only have them here in the Spring and Summer so I really love having them around during those seasons. We have our finch feeder right outside our front window so we can enjoy them.
    I apologize for getting your link wrong. I am not feeling well these days but I finally copy and pasted your link. For some reason it kept going to someone else's blog. Glad I finally got it right.
    I am really enjoying the teapot. Thank you for sharing and coming to tea. Happy Spring, my friend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy,
    What a charming tea time post!! Everything is so pretty! I adore your Easter tree, I have 2 of them myself.... Such a sweet bunny.

    What a cute tea pot and tea cup....CTS??? I have the same tea cup!! LOL!!

    Thanks so much for stopping by!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wendy,
    Your home look so pretty all decorated for Easter. I love your tree-makes me think I need one of those!
    The goldfinch is pretty amazing too-that must take a lot of time and skill.
    I bought that same bunny and chair a few years ago at our Winner's(tjmaxx).
    Thank you for your lovely comment -it was pretty exciting to pick up my copy last night!

    Take care,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty your home looks...
    Love your little chicks and bunnies....
    Oh but how sweet is your precious kitty ;)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet treats and bunnies. Your husband is very talented, the carving is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful blog...I keep finding spring in Blogdom because it's nowhere to be found in my own corner. The goldfinch carving...your husband did that???...is amazing. What a talent. And you have created a beautiful nest that I very much enjoyed visiting today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your husband's carving is beautiful ! You are a very creative and talented couple, and truly blessed.

    Lovely table setting. The little chicks are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have got me in the spring mood looking at all your lovely treasures! Your tea is beautiful and your hubby's carving is amazing!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...