Monday, September 4, 2017

Tea Time

Hello darlings!


Come on in and sit right down and make yourself at home!


Enjoy your visit!



The tea is served, ma'am.


I had a little tea party
this afternoon at three.
'Twas very small,
three guests in all,
Just I, myself and me.

Myself ate up the sandwiches,
While I drank up the tea.
'Twas also I who ate the pie,
And passed the cake to me.
~Jessica Nelson North


I, Myself and Me 


It was a pretty sunny day.


I LOVE bunnies!


A new addition to our yard. (\_/)


Happiness is...


a cup of tea and a really good book.


Sprinkling the roses with love.


~*~ Take time to smell the Roses ~*~

Thank you for stopping by!

I'm joining in: Home and Garden Thursday

Much love,

7 comments:

  1. Dearest Wendy,
    Yes, a cup of tea belongs to our daily afternoon ritual.
    It soothes the soul and we need a time to sit and relax.
    Love your very romantic photos in your lovely garden.
    The special cutwork embroidery tablecloth is something I too cherish.
    We brought one back from Portugal for our dining room table.
    You look so elegant in your lacy dress with hat.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mariette,
    Thank you for your visit to my blog! It's always a pleasure to read your comments. You're so kind. I'm very happy for you that you own a beautiful tablecloth too.
    Much love,
    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautiful where you are! A perfect afternoon for tea. You have made a sweet setting for it. So nice to have a visit from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just awesome.. the ambience, the decorations, and of course just fabulous...

    Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome post, i got very interesting post over here, I want to thank you for your effort. Your site is great. bloom tattoos

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful, beautiful post and you are just gorgeous, Wendy! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...