Thursday, February 25, 2016

Our first signs of Spring!


Hello dear ones,

I'm so happy to see our daffodils blooming!  They are dancing in the rain and cheering us with its bright yellow color in these cold & cloudy days!

"The clamours of spring are the same old delicate noises, the earth renew its magical youth at a breath."  ~Arthur Symons



Our Camellias are blooming also!  This camellia bush is very special, because it always give us different colors.  The photo below is from the very same bush, we find flowers with mixed colors too.  I just wonder... Why?




"There always flower for those who want to see them." ~Henri Matisse


Have a lovely weekend!

Love,

2 comments:

  1. Love your photo's. It will be so good to enjoy Spring flowers again. I have one Daffodil blooming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Sylvia, thank you for your sweet comment! I'm looking forward to see all my Spring flowers, it's such a good feeling when I visit my garden and find all those precious flowers waving hello! Blessings!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...