Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Last Colors of Autumn and Some Visitors

(Click photos to enlarge)

I really have enjoyed the awesome view that
we had from our back porch.
This photos was taken from there.


Behind our home is a hay pasture, and when
there is not tall hay you can see deer or turkeys
as they feast on the field.  It's really a
beautiful sight!


One time I counted more than 30 turkeys.








Late Spring and you can see Winter Here.





This photos were taken after a rainy afternoon.


We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

Blessings to you!


I'm joining...



8 comments:

  1. Dearest Wendy,

    What a breathtaking view you have! Those fall colors are incredible and also the joy of being able to observe turkeys and deer. You have found a piece of heaven!
    Love to you,

    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good pictures, indeed, I like especially the one with the turkeys and the last - the house in fog (or rain? I did not quite understand wheter it was taken during the rain or after)-anyway-very misterious scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful natural landscapes and mist -

    Best regards - Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed looking through your photos, and the picture of the turkeys made me smile.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how blessed you are! I love love your view!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wendy, What a beautiful view. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are getting ready for Christmas, I have boxes everywhere, it's fun to see it all again,

    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a lovely view what ever the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a magical world. You've done a great job capturing it in your photographs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...