Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Once upon a time . . .

Hello dear ones,

                               
Today we are going for a little adventure ... so come along with us!

"Logic will get you from A to Z; IMAGINATION will get you EVERYWHERE."
~Albert Einstein


Wild vines ... 


Such a lovely surprise ...


This morning when I looked through the kitchen's window and I saw those lovely flowers ... right at that very moment I felt the magic ...  


I ran to get my camera to capture the magic, but the camera's battery was dead ...
So ... I took my phone ... yes, photos taken with my phone's camera!


I added a few of my miniature figurines to add some enchantment!


We always pull and discard those vines, but today it gave us a lovely surprise!


I love cloudy days ... for me those are the best days to take photos in the great outdoors!


May you feel the magic wherever you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...